Eames Wire Base Chair
Designed in 1951, the Eames wire chairs were a breakthrough in the use of a "new" material for seating. A carefully considered design allowed them to be strong, yet lightweight. Their sculptured look and functionality made them an instant classic. Cross weaving only where strength is required makes the chair strong, but lightweight.
Chairs available in a two-piece pad version (bikini), a seat pad-only version, or a wire-only version.
Wire base has self-leveling floor glides.
- -Pad available for the chair in PU, fabric or genuine leather.
-There are different colors of cashmere for you to choose from.
-Top and base can be separated when packing.
Designer : Charles and Ray Eames
CHARLES and RAY EAMES were the dream couple of American design and are perhaps its greatest exponents. They were not only successful photographers, film makers and architects but also talented furniture designers.
- Designer:Charles and Ray Eames
- KD Structure
- Material(Optional):Steel Wire
- Apply TO:Restaurant Chair
- Country of origin:ShenZhen China
- Custom-made:Custom-made is also for buding companies,design companies,bars,hotles,hospitals
- Guarantee: 2~5 year
- Freight: Sea transportation
- Lead time: 15~30 days